The new budget tool is coming in June 2022. Before then, Idaho Medicaid still has work to do to get it ready. The next big step is coming up. Idaho Medicaid will make new rules so it can use the new tool.
To make those rules, Idaho Medicaid has to get your feedback. That starts next month, November 2021. Medicaid will hold something called “negotiated rulemaking” to get your comments.
You can read the draft rules that Idaho Medicaid wants to make here.
You can share your feedback in two ways:
1. You can share it at a special video meeting on Tuesday, November 16, 2021, at 2:00 PM MT / 1:00 PM PT.
Join the meeting by video: https://bit.ly/Nov16rules
Or call in: 1-415-655-0003 or 1-720-650-7664
Access code: 2467 615 8964
Password: 6KjTpTNMS35, or 65587866 from a phone
2. You can write out your comments and send them to Medicaid by Friday, November 26, 2021.
Email them to: email@example.com
Or mail them to:
PO Box 83720
Boise, ID 83720-0036
Before then there are three chances to learn more and get ready to share your feedback:
1. The Idaho Council on Developmental Disabilities will join with the K.W. v. Armstrong lawyers for a public meeting to help you get ready to share your feedback. You can attend live or watch a recording after.
Monday, November 8, 2021
6:00 PM MT to 8:00 PM MT / 7:00 PM PT to 9:00 PM PT
Anyone can join or watch this meeting.
2. The K.W. v. Armstrong lawyers will hold a private meeting just for people who get Medicaid DD services in Idaho and their primary advocate. This meeting will not be recorded.
Thursday, November 11, 2021
1:30 PM MT to 3:30 PM MT / 12:30 PM PT to 2:30 PM PT
You must register in advance to attend. Register here.
3. Idaho Medicaid is planning to post a video recording about the rules. Stay tuned for a link to the recording once it is posted!